Coming Soon …..
In light of the current Covid 19 pandemic and to protect the safety of those who would otherwise attend, the physical event during May 11-16th will be postponed. We are working on arrangements for a later date. However we are currently exploring digital options for running some Bristol Homeless Action Week events online during May 11-16th including information about what action people can take to help those who are without homes during this crisis. If anyone wishes to offer possible support with the digital delivery do contact us (see Get Involved section on the Bristol Homeless Action Week website).
Our next meeting will be online (probaby zoom)
Tuesday 14th April 6-8pm (details to follow)
email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details – no obligation to take on extra tasks – support the event in any way you wish
Just Missed …..
A Forum Meeting – Thursday 27th February 2020 4pm to 7pm
Agenda Items included
- Progress (& possible decisions) on Homeless Action Week
- Review of Sleepout 2019 & plans for 2020
- Review of the survey of members – impact on future role/direction of the forum
& a report will be issued as soon as practical
October will have seen 3 events we can take part in
World Homelessness Day, Thursday 10th October was marked by a A Service of Remembrance – Bristol Cathedral 4pm; all there found this a moving event and we hope it may happen again.
Homeless Sunday – this is a national event led by Housing Justice and Bristol churches and faith communities will be encouraged to take part on October 13
Other past events …..
- Effective Outreach – summary
- HOMELESS ACTION WEEK 2019
- AGM – 5/7/2018
- Spring Forum 2018 – 19/4/2018
- Homelessness Awareness Week 24 Feb to 3 March 2018
- Summer Network Meeting 31/8/2017
- Spring Network Meeting 30/3/2017
- Homeless Awareness Week 18-25 Feb 2017
- Sleepout 2017 Friday February 24 2017
- Autumn Networking meeting 20/10/2016