Our next main event will be Homeless Awareness Week 2018 which will run from 24th February t o 3rd March next year and end, as usual, with the annual sleepout on Friday 2nd March.
Events planned – in addition to press releases and other media & social media coverage include
- Sunday 25th Feb, Keep Bristol Warm “I am not lost”
- Monday 26th Feb, Watershed, 3 part event
Click the links to book for each event separately
- Monday 26th to Thursday 29th, City Hall Park Street Vestibule
Art4change interactive art event
Exhibition and Mask Workshops from midday to 3pm
(Please note we need some volunteers to curate the exhibition – email for details/offers)
- Monday 26th to Friday 2nd March, City Hall Deanery Road Vestibule 10am to 4pm
HomelessPeople’An exhibition of artwork created by local homeless men, in order to capture and express their diversity and individuality
- Tuesday 27th 10-1 ARA 11-12 King Street. Open morning . An opportunity to find out more informationon services and support available.
- Wednesday 28th 1-4, St Mungos Recovery 1 New Street, St Judes, BS9 4DX. College Café Art open afternoon – Tea, Cake and Art. Everyone welcome
- Thursday 1st March 12 – 2pm, Community Room, Triodos Bank, Deanery Road
Bristol Women’s support services – find out about women’s services in Bristol. Guest speakers & light refreshments.
- Friday 2nd 12-3, St Mungos have a volunteer stand at Cabot Circus between HSBC & Fossil.
During the week across the city, University of Bristol students will be facilitating a survey on public perceptions of homelessness
Here are the notes from our latest meeting on 24th January
& Graphics for use during the week are here
Past events include:
- Summer Network Meeting 31/8/2017
- Spring Network Meeting 30/3/2017
- Homelessnes Awareness Week 18-25 Feb 2017
- Sleepout 2017 Friday February 24 2017
- Autumn Networking meeting 20/10/2016
Details will be on the website as soon as they are finalised and also on our facebook events page